The Japanese Towel Method is a popular technique all over the world. is This Japanese flat stomach method 10 Minutes a Day to Get a Flat Stomach Work? Who does not dream of having a flat stomach and a sculpted abdomen without great effort? It may seem impossible, but there is a Japanese technique that promises just that.
What is the Japanese Towel Method?
To describe this technique in an interview is the fitness lifestyle coach Keiji Yoshiki. Still, in reality, the exercise was devised by the Japanese doctor Toshiki Fukutsudzi who thought it was mainly for the treatment of back pain and to improve posture.
Is the Japanese Towel Exercise Safe?
According to Keiji, this constantly practiced exercise is also helpful for those with a flat stomach. However, it is necessary to dedicate at least 10 minutes of your time to the exercise every day.
How to Get a Flat Stomach Japanese Method – 7 Easy Steps to Follow
- To start, you need a towel and a mat.
- Roll up the towel and secure it with a string.
- Lie on your back, with your arms outstretched above your head. It would be best to place the towel on the lower back in the area where the navel is located anteriorly.
- The tiny fingers of the hands must touch each other and the tips of the feet; for this, it will be necessary to separate the knees slightly.
- Remain in this position for 5 minutes.
- To improve the effectiveness of the exercise, Keiji recommends practicing the above steps for 5 minutes. Then do it in reverse for another 5 minutes. That is, on the stomach but with the arms and legs in the same position.
- As always, however, you should not expect miracles. Exercise can undoubtedly be helpful, but on its own, it cannot give the excellent results that you can obtain by combining healthy nutrition and physical activity practiced consistently.
Although anyone can generally perform this Japanese towel method for belly fat, it is recommended to avoid it if you have a hip or back injury. It is also not suitable for people who have difficulty sitting or getting up easily from the ground. Even if you feel pain, stop exercising immediately.
You May Also Like to Read